Norene A. Bunt, Ed. D.
Assistant Professor/Program Specialist
Viterbo University – Iowa Center
Bachelor of Arts - Morningside College, Sioux City,
- Master of Arts - Northwestern College, Orange City, Iowa
Educational Specialist - Drake University, Des Moines,
Doctoral Degree in Educational Administration -
University of South Dakota, Vermillion, S. D.
Classroom/Title I Teacher (15 years)
- Elementary Principal/Curriculum Coordinator (10
- School Improvement Strategist (2 years)
- Superintendent of Schools (2 years)
- Part-time/adjunct university instructor (4 years)
My role at Viterbo University’s Iowa Center is associate
professor and advisor for students in the Educational Leadership program (K-12
Principal certification). I am
pleased to have the opportunity to serve Viterbo University and its graduate
students and faculty. Feel
free to contact me at 515-309-9123 or email email@example.com.