Associate Professor, Music
- Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance, Eastern Illinois University
- Master of Music in Piano Performance, University of Cincinnati College - Conservatory of Music
- D.M.A. in Piano Performance, University of Cincinnati College - Conservatory of Music
- Applied Piano
- Keyboard Literature
- Piano Pedagogy
- Piano Accompanying and Collaboration
- Music History I and II
- Form and Analysis
Professional Activities and Affiliations:
- Active as a piano soloist and collaborative artist throughout the U.S. and in Europe.
- Performance credits include Edinburgh Society of Musicians (Scotland), Kunst Universität (Graz, Austria), Classical Music Festival (Eisenstadt, Austria), Weill Recital Hall (New York,) the Schubert Club Courtroom Concert Series (St. Paul, Minn.), Wisconsin Public Radio’s Sunday Afternoon Live at the Chazen, Harmony for Mayo Series, and the Christ United Methodist Church Summer Piano Series (Rochester, Minn.).
- Guest artist recitals and/or master classes at Washington University, Miami University (Ohio), Morehead State University, Lawrence University, Luther College, St. John’s University, Winona State University, St. Mary’s University, Cardinal Stritch University, University of St. Francis, and the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Concerto soloist with the La Crosse Symphony Orchestra and the Terre Haute Symphony.
- Opera coach-accompanist for Cincinnati Opera, Dayton Opera, and Whitewater Opera.
- Presentations at the Music Teachers National Association national conference, Texas A&M Assessment Conference, Lilly Conference on College and University Teaching-West, the Maryville University-St. Louis Conference on the Scholarship or Teaching and Learning, the Teaching Professor Conference, the College Music Society National Conference, and the Wisconsin Music Teachers Association State Convention.
- Authored and edited publications for American Music, Keyboard Companion Magazine, and Hal Leonard Corporation.
- Frequent adjudicator and clinician at the local, state, and regional levels.
- Member of Music Teachers National Association, Wisconsin Music Teachers Association, La Crosse Area Music Teachers Association, and College Music Society.