How to apply
- Apply online - Even though we ask you to apply online, a mailed application packet is still necessary. At the end of the online application there will be an option to print your completed application. Print an extra copy of the online application to be included as the top sheet of your application packet.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee. You may submit your application fee online.
- Request official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (transcripts must be mailed directly from each school.) Transcripts marked "issued to student" will not be accepted. This transcript request form may be used.
- Copy of teaching license, https://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/boee/. Complete the information, print, and include with your application packet.
- Completed written narrative form
- Two reference letters
- Additional application information
- Completed check sheet
- Completed promissory note
The above information must be mailed to: Viterbo University, Attn: Kathy Westcott, 4949 Westown Parkway Suite 195, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
For questions contact:
Norene Bunt, Educational Leadership Program Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-309-9123