This page contains information on the policies and procedures effecting current Viterbo Nutrition/Dietetics Students.
The Viterbo Student Handbook contains the following important information:
- Withdrawal and refund of tuition and fees
- Access to personal files and protection and privacy of information
- Insurance requirements
- Liability and safety in travel to and from clinical sites
- Injury or illiness while in supervised practice
- Assessment of student learning
- Graduation and program completion requirements
- Health requirements
- General information on program costs
- Assessment of prior learning
The following policies apply to all Viterbo students. They are linked to the information.