We will accept 10 outstanding students into this program per year.
- Composite ACT of 25 or higher
- High school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Take 15 summer school credits over two years (can be taken at other institutions with prior approval)
- Spanish minor requires retroactive credits in Spanish
Eight additional credits recommended (if these are not met, it will require additional summer courses)
- AP credits, CLEP tests, Youth options programs, IB courses, retroactive Spanish credits (if you test into a higher level Spanish course you will receive entry level retroactive credits upon completion of this course), or other college credit programs may meet the 8 credit requirement
- Placement into Math 113 (trigonometry)