Wells Fargo Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Scholarship
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship shall be a senior student that has been accepted in Viterbo University’s 4+1 BBA/MBA program.
- The recipient(s) must participate in service learning project(s) and community involvement
- The recipient must write a two-page reflection paper outlining the learning that was derived from their service learning
- The scholarship is not renewable
- Submit a completed scholarship application listing your personal data, campus and community involvement, academic honors, and achievements
- A 2-page essay detailing your service activities and outlining the learning that was derived from your service learning project.
- One letter of recommendation from a Viterbo faculty member
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.