The Russell & Vera Smith Foundation Scholarship
for the Dahl School of Business
Returning Viterbo Student
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship shall be a full-time, undergraduate student
- The recipient(s) must have declared a major administered by the Dahl School of Business
- The recipient(s) must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application for the scholarship
- The recipient(s) must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office
- The recipient(s) may reapply for consideration of the scholarship from year to year. In doing so, the recipient(s) must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in all of the Business Courses with no course below a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a completed scholarship application listing your personal data, campus and community involvement, academic honors, and achievements
- One page essay explaining career goals
- One letter of recommendation from a Viterbo faculty member
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.