The Russell & Vera Smith Foundation Scholarship
for the Masters of Business Administration Program
New Viterbo MBA Student
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must apply and have been accepted to Viterbo University's MBA program.
- Have at least a 3.30 cumulative grade point average in their undergraduate degree work.
Instructions: For full consideration, the following elements must be included:
- A completed scholarship application.
- A short essay (2-3 typed pages) that lists any community involvement, academic honors and achievements, as well as work history. Also, tell why this scholarship will help advance your career and personal goals.
- One letter of recommendation from a previous faculty member or professional contact.
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.