The Russell & Vera Smith Foundation Scholarship
for the Masters of Business Administration Program
Current Viterbo MBA Student
- Returning/continuing Viterbo University MBA students applying for the scholarship must be a full-time, graduate student.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.30 on a 4.0 scale at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- The recipient(s) may reapply for consideration for the scholarship from semester to semester. In doing so, the recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.30 on a 4.0 scale in all of their MBA courses.
Instructions: For full consideration, the following elements must be included:
- A completed scholarship application.
- A short essay (2-3 typed pages) that lists any community involvement, academic honors and achievements, as well as work history. Also, tell why this scholarship will help advance your career and personal goals.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or professional contact.
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.