The Marv and Annette Friedewald Business Scholarship
for the Dahl School of Business
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship shall be a full-time student in the School of Business.
- The recipient(s) must be a Junior or first-semester Senior.
- The recipient(s) must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Preference will be given to student athletes who are committed to service activities on campus and within the community.
- The scholarship is renewable for no more than 2 years.
- Submit a completed scholarship application listing your personal data, campus and community involvement, academic honors, and achievements
- A 1-2 page essay detailing your service activities and career goals.
- One letter of recommendation from a Viterbo faculty member
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.