- The recipient of this scholarship shall be a full-time student in the Dahl School of Business who has Junior or Senior class standing.
- The recipient must be involved in community service activities at Viterbo and throughout the community
- The recipient must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.5 in their business courses and 2.0 in their other courses on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to students who are members of Enactus.
- Submit a completed scholarship application listing your personal data, campus and community involvement, academic honors, and achievements
- A 1-2 page essay detailing your service activities and career goals.
- One letter of recommendation from a Viterbo faculty member
All necessary materials must be postmarked or received on or before January 18, 2018.
Once awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to submit a thank-you letter.