Core Curriculum Committee
|Formerly the General Education and Undergraduate Academic Policy Committee, GEAUAP
Committee Functions (rev. 3.2011)
- To approve new and existing courses for the core curriculum
- To approve core curriculum course revisions
- To periodically review approved core curriculum courses for
alignment with learning outcomes
- To assess students' achievement of core curriculum learning outcomes
- To recommend to Faculty Council modifications in the core curriculum
- To review the core curriculum and submit a report to the Program
|Note: The Core Curriculum Committee (CCC) does not approve new courses.
The committee approves new and existing courses for
general education status.