Directions for Printing Posters
- Use the online poster form that can be accessed from the Copy, Mail, and Media Center (CMMC) webpage. Go to Viterbo.edu then click on “About Viterbo”, then click on “Administrative Offices” then click on the Copy, Mail and Media Center. There is a left side bar of menu options. Online forms are listed in this bar.
- Send your poster electronically, the copycenter email address is posted on the online podster form.
- Fill out the online poster form to indicate the size of the poster. The average size is 33x44 inches.
- Cost is going to vary from $ 8.00 for black/white to up to $ 25.00+ for a full color background.
- Payment for printing the poster can be made in the CMMC with a check or cash to Viterbo University.
(No credit cards or no charges to the Viterbo student accounts permitted)
- Minimum one day notice for printing posters-prefer two days to be safe.
Directions for Laminating Posters
- Laminating posters is done on the media side of the CMMC. Deb Siebenaler coordinates laminating during the academic year, Karen oversees it during the summer.
- Fill out a form in the CMMC (on the desk) to indicate you want the poster laminated and give this form and the poster to Deb.
- Cost for laminating a 33x44 inch poster is $ 12.00. Checks must be made out to Viterbo University. Checks for printing the poster and laminating the poster must be separate! These are two separate divisions and they cannot combine payments.
- A minimum 2-day turn-around for laminating.
- Plan for lead time. If you need two days for printing and two days for laminating, plane ahead.
- You can opt to have your poster printed and laminated off campus at a printing center. You will need to investigate costs/time involved on your own.
Karen Hurtgen for printing posters. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , 796-3055
Deb Siebenaler for laminating. firstname.lastname@example.org 796-3162
Location: Reinhart Center 022, by the mailboxes.