By Polly Scott
As a member of the Viterbo community, you have access to a number of electronic resources to assist in your daily work. The library and instructional design staff have created a Technology Guide for Faculty and Instructors for the various teaching technologies all in one location.
- Course Evaluations: Faculty have access to their course evaluations ten days after grades are due. Faculty can log in at https://viterbo.evaluationkit.com to access response rates and/or reports.
- Ensemble: Learn the basics of Ensemble for uploading instructional videos, audio, and images to the Ensemble streaming server.
- Moodle: Find technical specifications, common questions and instructional videos on Viterbo's learning management system.
- Office 365: A series of helpful tutorials on Viterbo’s email and productivity tools software.
- Recording Presentations and Videos: Technical assistance with creating and recording presentations for student viewing.
- SMART Boards: A link to a series of courses designed to teach more about using SMART products in the classroom.
- Starfish: Resources and instructions on how to use Starfish, Viterbo's Early Alert system.
- Student Response Systems: Student response systems allow instructors to interact, ask questions and invite live (anonymous) student response via an electronic device. Please email email@example.com, or stop by the Library and Learning Commons with any questions.
- TracDat: Login information and User Guides are available for TracDat, a data-management system designed to support the assessment needs of Viterbo University.
- VitNet: Instructional PDF’s for both students and faculty to assist with a variety of work-related tasks.
- Student Guides: Resources and instructions for students regarding the various learning technologies at Viterbo.