Each year, Viterbo offers full-time employees an opportunity to participate in a pilgrimage to Assisi and Rome to walk in the footsteps of Francis and Clare. Past pilgrims return to campus each year with a renewed sense of the mission and values of Viterbo’s founders and community.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, consider attending one of the information sessions noted below. These sessions will share a little about the pilgrimage experience and the application process. Feel free to drop in as it works for your schedule. You do not have to stay for the entire hour. For more information, email Emily Dykman.
- Friday, March 8 from 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. in Brophy Center 123
- Monday, March 11 from 3–4 p.m. in Brophy Center 123
- Tuesday, March 19 from 3:30–4:30 p.m. in Murphy Center 346
- Thursday, March 21 from 3–4 p.m. in the School of Nursing Building 103
The Mission Integration Committee invites any full-time Viterbo University employees to apply for a Franciscan pilgrimage to Assisi and Rome in May 2020.
Viterbo will sponsor up to three employees with Viterbo paying $4,500 toward the cost of the pilgrimage.
To apply, prepare a response to the questions:
- Why do you wish to go on the pilgrimage?
- How do you think the pilgrimage experience would enhance the work you do at Viterbo?
Submit your response online at Assisi Pilgrimage Application by Monday, April 15. The form will ask a few additional questions in order to track your application.
Applications will be evaluated by the Mission Integration Committee and the awardees announced by May 10.
Click to learn more about the Franciscan pilgrimages.