CMMC Student Services
The Copy, Mail, Media Center (CMMC) provides copying, printing and finishing services and assistance to students completing class projects or other items. The CMMC encourages students to use the scan to email option rather than “make a copy”, by using the Multi Functional Devices (MFD) located around campus. However students who wish to make copies can do so at the Public MFD’s located in the library and Fine Arts Center. A debit card must be purchased for $1.00 and a monetary value deposited on the card by the student, from the Vending Station located in the library. Copies cost $.10 each. The IIT Print Management Software CAN NOT be used to pay for copies and prints made in the CMMC.
The CMMC also offers laminating and mounting of posters, a limited supply of resume paper and envelopes and sending or receiving fax transmissions. The Mailing Address for student mail is 702 Franciscan Way, La Crosse WI 54601. Student mail sent to the general Viterbo mailing address will be sent to the student through inter-campus mail, but this may delay the delivery on student mail. If students wish to have packages delivered to the general address, they should notify the CMMC personnel, so we can notify the student of its arrival, in a timely manner.
Services of the Copy Center
- Making black and white or color copies, prints or posters
- Punching 2-3 holes in papers
- Folding letters or folding and inserting letters into envelopes
- Scanning to email using the MFD’s
- Sending and receiving faxes via local, long distance and international numbers
Services of the Mail Room
- UPS services are available to students, who wish to receive or send packages. Students must pay for packages that are sent, and they should notify the CMMC personnel if they are expecting a package by UPS.
Services of the Media Center
- Printing and binding final papers
- Laminating and mounting posters
- Letter cuts for display boards