Plus One Membership
Viterbo employees, alumni members, and students are permitted to have a partner or spouse join the Mathy Center for a fee.
The “Plus One” member would have limited access to the entire
facility, including the fitness center, during specified non-peak hours.
Current peak usage for the facility is between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.,
Monday through Friday. The “Plus One” members will not have facility
access during this time frame. The member would have access to
recreational sports programs, including Group Fitness classes and
Intramural sports, but would be responsible for additional program
The “Plus One” membership would be defined by the following guidelines:
- Can only be one individual
- The individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- The individual must reside with the Viterbo member and show proof of shared residency.
- Must complete an application and the Viterbo member must be present with the new member at the time of the registration.
- The new “Plus One” member must pay a fee of $50 per term*
- The new “Plus One” member must obtain a Viterbo issued I.D. from the Physical Plant to gain access to the Mathy Center.
*The fee terms for the “Plus One” membership
would follow the terms of Alumni memberships and locker rentals (August
16 – January 15, January 16 – May 15, and May 16 – August 15).
- Together, Viterbo member and Plus One applicant are to bring
approved documents as proof of shared residency to the Mathy Center
front desk. We will not need a copy of the document(s). We only need to see the document(s) for verification of shared residency.
- Plus One applicant must complete registration, sign waiver, and pay fees at the Mathy Center.
- Visit the Physical Plant to have your photo I.D. taken.
Documentation to Verify Shared Residency:
Please bring one form to show proof of shared residency:
- Bill with "Plus One" name and address to match that of the member
(Example: credit card or utility)
- Driver's License - address must match that of the member
- Lease agreement or mortgage copy
- Legal document
(Example: tax return or passport)
- Marriage certificate
Questions? Contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3121.