Center for Student Success
Murphy Center 337
Monday—Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Viterbo University is committed to helping students be successful both academically and socially. From registration to graduation, the Center for Student Success is one source of academic support. The Center for Student Success works with students through advising, the Starfish Early Alert program, and the drop-in help office (Murphy 337). The Center also works with students experiencing academic difficulty. We offer assistance to students:
- By appointment
- Virtually with our online chat box (on lower right side of page),
- By phone at (608) 796-3084, and
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduling an Appointment
Appointments may be scheduled online by clicking the button below.
A few of the student services the Center provides are:
- First-year and second-year advising
- Supplemental advising for all students
- Advising for students in undergraduate adult degree completion programs
- Early Alert outreach
- Registration assistance
- Major/minor selection
- Academic support for students on probation
- Transfer student transition
- Referrals to support services
In addition to supporting our students, the Center for Student Success is also committed to providing support to our faculty. A few of the services we provide faculty are:
- Faculty Advising Program
- First-year and second-year student advising
- Contact underperforming and absent students
- General advising tips and clarification of requirements and policies
- Interpretation of degree audits
Our mission is to help students be successful using the Franciscan values of hospitality and service.
The purpose of the Center for Student Success is to improve retention and graduation rates with a focus on academic success through early intervention strategies.
For More Information
Drop-In Help Office
Murphy Center 337