How to Apply
- Apply online
- $50 nonrefundable application fee. You may submit your application fee online. This fee is waived if you have applied for or are enrolled in the Viterbo University Master of Arts in Education degree program. Students interested in earning a master's degree would also need to apply to the master's in education program concurrently or upon completion of this licensure program.
- Request official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (transcripts must be mailed directly from each school.) Transcripts marked "issued to student" will not be accepted. This transcript request form may be used.
- Copy of teaching license required.
- An application essay identifying why you are applying to this program, your timeline for study and your familiarity with electronic portfolios.
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience is recommended to apply for this license.
- Completed promissory note
The above information must be mailed to: Viterbo University, Attn: Graduate Programs in Education, 900 Viterbo Dr., La Crosse, WI 54601.
For more information please contact Jeanette Armstrong, Cross-Categorical and Reading Program Specialist (608)-796-3395 or email@example.com