Student/Faculty Career Connect
Whether you are a first-year student or have graduated, the new Career Connect/Purple Briefcase is an important source of information, career-related events, and career exploration tools. Using this tool, you can:
- View and apply for local and regional jobs and internships online
- Create a profile and upload resumes for employer viewing
- Watch over 400 videos focused on career preparation
- Ask career related questions
- RSVP for Career Services events
- Access through mobile app
Students/faculty who are first-time users should:
- Click on New User button above.
- Enter your official name and email, and click Find Me.
- Your account profile information will display and you can create a password.
- Go into My Profile and create your visual profile by selecting the tiles that best represent you.
- Go to My Docs to upload a copy of your resume. Other documents such as a transcript or cover letter can also be displayed. All documents will be reviewed by Career Services staff prior to posting.
- Note that employers can’t find you unless you show your public profile. Do this by clicking on the gear by your name and selecting Show Profile.
- Returning users should click on the Career Connect image for the login page.
Access Career Connect through your mobile device: