Reporting & Registering for an Internship
Once you've landed an internship, you need to report it.
- Open up your Career Connect powered by Purple Briefcase account at http://CareerConnect.Viterbo.edu following the instructions on the login page. Reporting will not work if you are using a Mac product or the Safari browser. Please use a different computer/browser to report your internship.
- Once in your account, you will want to click on "experiential" which appears in the menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click "start an application."
- You will need to enter your supervisor's contact information and a description of what you will be doing at your internship.
- If you are taking the internship for credit, type in the correct number of credit hours you wish to enroll in.
- Select 'yes' for "Is this a special type of internship?"
- If you are using the Internship Grant, type "Internship Grant" on the first line and "Great Lakes" on the second line. Then enter your academic advisor's contact information.
- If you are not using the Internship Grant, type "No Grant" on the first and second lines. Then enter your academic advisor's contact information
- Alyssa Gostonczik will contact you regarding the registration process and further paperwork.