- You must have filed out a FAFSA for the semester in which you choose to intern.
- You must have unmet financial need based on your financial aid status.
- You must be of either junior or senior status and be in good standing.
- You must have secured (or be in the process of securing) an unpaid internship. The internship can be for credit or not for credit. Minimum time commitment is 40 hours in a semester.
- NOT eligible:
- Internships in religious ministry, political campaigns, student teaching, social work field education, nursing internships, dietetics supervised practice, or in Viterbo University offices
- International students and students in post-baccalaureate and non-degree programs are also ineligible.
- Internships abroad or international internships, regardless of location of parent organization.