To be successful in today’s business world, an individual needs a broad knowledge of what drives the economy as well as the behavior of people and organizations. The Dahl School of Business’ major in business administration prepares students for a wide array of jobs and/or to go on to graduate school. Our graduates find exciting jobs as:
- business and credit analysts
- professional sales representatives
- bank managers, credit managers, insurance company agents
- retail and wholesale managers
- human resources managers, production managers
- retail and sales managers, restaurant or hotel managers
- healthcare organization managers, non-profit directors, and
- government agency management just to name a few.
The Dahl School's student job placement rates exceed 99 percent for the past two years' graduates. In addition, all of our students complete at least one internship or practicum experience, and employer ratings for these students have consistently exceeded 4.0 on a 5.0 scale. The relationships we establish with area businesses have proven valuable to our students while they are here and after they graduate.