About Business Administration
The Dahl School of Business offers a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in business administration. The business administration major provides a broad-based education in the fundamental theories, principles, and practices of modern business. This major consists of the 14 core business courses that all students majoring in business complete plus seven elective business courses, including an internship, that the student chooses from four different business areas. Choosing this major gives you an understanding of the fundamentals of business, provides you with great flexibility, and exposure to many ways of thinking—and many career options.
The Dahl School of Business is your connection to more. We are committed to connecting you to:
- Your future career: 99 percent of last year's (Dec 2013 and May 2014) business majors found jobs in their field of study within 6 months of graduation
- The business community: exciting internships, practicums, and study abroad; We will guarantee each accounting student a paid internship!!
- Your professional network: 20,000+ influential, successful alumni supporting students before and after graduation
- The Viterbo community: expert faculty providing professional preparation integrating theory, practice, and character-building
- To a great experience: Located in a great college town - La Crosse, WI