BSN Completion Program
Join us online for a BSN Completion Virtual Information Session to learn more about the BSN Completion program.
- Tuesday, September 11th at Noon
- Tuesday, October 9th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, November 13th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, December 4th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, January 8th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, February 5th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, March 12th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, April 2nd at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
- Tuesday, May 7th at 9am, Noon, and 4pm
Viterbo's BSN Completion Program
Viterbo University has one of the strongest nursing programs in Wisconsin. Our tradition and reputation date back to the founding Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration who were among the first to train skilled and competent nurses. Viterbo’s College of Nursing, Health, and Human Behavior has graduated over 4,000 BSN-prepared nurses since 1971 and Viterbo graduates the largest number of baccalaureate-prepared nurses among private colleges in the state. If you are searching for a degree completion program for RN to BSN in Wisconsin, this is your program.
- Graduate from a regionally-accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Documentation of an active U.S. registered nurse license or its international equivalent prior to beginning the second nursing course
The career outlook for registered nurses is very good. Earning your BSN can help you advance your career in nursing. You may have the opportunity to pursue positions as an administrator or nurse educator. Also, many specialties in nursing—clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners—require a bachelor’s degree.
This program prepares students for professional holistic nursing practice. Many nurses advance in their career by earning an advanced degree as well, and with our BSN degree you're prepared and eligible to enter a master's or post-master's degree program.
An article in the Wall Street Journal had this to say: http://www.wsj.com/articles/job-seeking-nurses-face-higher-hurdle-as-hospitals-require-more-advanced-degrees-1444849456
For more information
For more information, check out our BSN Completion FAQs. And if you are interested in our BSN Completion program, contact a Transfer and Adult Admissions counselor at Viterbo University by filling out the "Request Information" form on this page or by calling us at (608) 796-3010.
Viterbo University is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to section 16A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Registration does not mean that credits earned at the institution can be transferred to all other institutions.