Finucan Exemplar of Mission Award
Viterbo students, faculty, staff, administrators, Board members, or someone who has been closely associated with Viterbo University as an employee, benefactor, or friend, may be nominated to receive the Father J. Thomas Finucan Exemplar of Mission Award.
The award is given to no more than one person annually who has demonstrated exemplary dedication to the mission of the university.
The Finucan Award recipient:
- lives according to Gospel values
- lives life with joy and gratitude
- responds to the needs of others
- promotes social justice and the common good
- respects all persons as God's unique creation
- upholds and supports the mission and values of the university