Go ahead, take a stab!
1. What year did men's basketball become the first intercollegiate sport at Viterbo?
2. What is the name of the university newspaper and what does the name mean?
3. What town was S. Thea Bowman from?
4. What was S. Mynette Gross’ title from 1953-76?
5. What is the address for Viterbo University?
6. What facility was used for over-flow housing in the mid 70’s?
7. What is the name of the current athletic facility?
8. What are today's school colors?
9. What was the name of the first athletic teams?
10. What is the name now?
11. Name the most remembered security guard that served Viterbo for many years?
12. Who is the patron saint of Viterbo?
13. What was the name of the first capital campaign at Viterbo?
14. Name the current and past college presidents:
15. What was the name of the first dormitory for women?
16. When was the Murphy Center ground breaking?
17. What is considered the founding date of Viterbo University?
18. What was the full-time student enrollment in the fall of 1995?
19. What year did an advertisement for Viterbo appear in Time magazine?
20. What year did Viterbo begin sponsoring “High Quiz Bowl” on television?
21. What was the name of the capital campaign in the 80’s?
22. What years did S. Celestine Cepress teach in the English department at Viterbo? (hint- she taught for 40 years)
23. What is the purpose of “Touchstone”?
24. Who was the first male graduate of Viterbo in 1972?
25. What bachelors program started in 1967, and has more alumni than any other major?
26. What was the facility used for overflow in 1994?
Submit your trivia question