Viterbo University Alumni Association
Alumni Board Members | Alumni Emeritus Board | Alumni Board Photos
MBA Alumni Chapter | St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni Chapter
Members of the Alumni Association Board (photo)
The Viterbo University Alumni Association Board fosters the lifetime involvement and commitment of its alumni to Viterbo University through a variety of programs and activities that support and enhance the University’s mission and values.
The purpose of this organization is to:
Endorse and advocate for the University and its graduates
- Promote ongoing alumni financial support of University endeavors and initiatives
- Facilitate communication with the University and among alumni
- Offer an alumni perspective to the University community
- Collaborate with and support the University Alumni Office
- Strengthen the sense of community between alumni and the University
- Promote social, spiritual, intellectual and vocational opportunities for students and alumni
Alumni Board Meeting Dates for 2013-2014:
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 -- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 -- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8, 2014 -- Alumni Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 14, 2014 -- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.