Alumni Children's Scholarship
Click here to make a gift to the scholarship.
Sr. Celestine Cepress Endowed Alumni Children's Scholarship Application Form
Each year Viterbo University awards, in the name of Celestine Cepress, FSPA, one or more one time $1,000 minimum scholarship(s) to a freshman or transfer student who is a legal child of a Viterbo University alumna/us. This award is granted through the Viterbo Alumni Association Board.
- Eligibility is open to new full-time students (freshmen and transfer) who are children of Viterbo University alumni.
- Applicants must exhibit academic merit through a combination of ACT/SAT score and a 3.0 (or equivalent) minimum high school or college GPA.
- An essay must be submitted which will be judged for overall content and presentation. The essay should address why the applicant should be selected to receive the scholarship, a description of the applicant's personal and career goals, and how a Viterbo University education will help them achieve those goals.
- Meet deadline requirements.
- The student must complete and submit this application form and required essay to the Alumni Office by February 15.
- The student must have a completed application to attend Viterbo University on file with the Admission Office.
- The student must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the Financial Aid Office.
(please print or type)
Year of H.S. Graduation____________
High School or College GPA ____________ ACT/SAT Score _______________
Alumna/us Parent Name (name on diploma)__________________________________________________
Parent's years of attendance at Viterbo University___________________
Return by February 15 to:
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601