As a graduate of Viterbo University, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association. Enjoy taking advantage of these Viterbo University Alumni Association benefits by using your membership card. Contact the Alumni Office if you need to replace your card or if you have questions about alumni services.
Check out this free feature--available only to Viterbo alumni--and never lose touch with your Viterbo classmates.
Visit the Viterbo alumni website to access the online password protected directory to search for your classmates and friends. You can update your own profile and hide any information you do not want listed. The directory has a simple and advanced search function to allow you to search for other alumni based on occupation, city, class year and more!
Registering is quick and easy:
- Go to the Online Directory
- Click on "Click Here to Register Now!"
- Follow the simple four-step instructions. You will be asked for your name and ID#, which you can find on your Viterbo alumni card. Then you will be directed to create your own user ID and password.
If you would like to opt out of the alumni directory, but you do not have access to the Internet, please call 1-800-Viterbo and ask for the Alumni Office.
The Career Services Office, located in Murphy Center, offers the following services to alumni:
- Redesign or create your resume and cover letter. Handouts are available, or you may set up an appointment with a staff member. This service is free.
- Job openings are available online.
- Career planning assistance (counseling, assessments, and resources) is available.
- Career Fairs are scheduled throughout the year. Please check the web site for upcoming events.
- Check out the web page for additional resources.
Career Services Website
Alumni will have the opportunity to receive a 10% discount on regular priced items, excluding books. The bookstore is located in the Student Union.
Individuals 62 years of age or older are welcome to audit classes at Viterbo--no tests, no grades, at no cost. Check with the Admission Office to apply.
Fitness & Recreation
The Recreational Sports department provides recreational, health, and wellness activities for Viterbo University students, faculty, staff, and alumni. The goal of the program is to encourage healthy choices, competition, personal satisfaction, and enjoyment while promoting an increasing number of participants throughout a broad scope of programming interests.
All Viterbo University alumni have the opportunity to purchase a membership, membership +1, or day pass to use the Mathy Center. For details and to register visit the Alumni Membership page.
Fine Arts Tickets
Alumni receive a discount on ticket purchases. The discount will apply only to individual event ticket purchases, not to season packages. The discount is $2.00 per ticket for up to two tickets per event.
Fine Arts Center Website
Alumni are encouraged to contact the Todd Wehr Memorial library, located in Murphy Center, to learn more about using library services. Show your alumni card and register to check out resources.
Viterbo University wishes to accommodate our alumni that have a need to use computer technology. The following outlines the policy for alumni computer use:
- Computer labs in the Todd Wehr Memorial Library will be the only computers available for alumni use.
- Viterbo requires a username and pass code to access campus computers, which may be obtained from the library desk.
- A card can be purchased for a nominal fee which will allow alumni access to printing.
- Computers and software applications are not intended for commercial use.
- Due to the limited availability of computer resource personnel, alumni must be able to use computers and software independently.
- Current students are the University's first priority in providing access to the computer equipment and facilities. The University requests that alumni be considerate of current students needing to use the computers, especially during peak times (i.e., end of the semester).
Information Release Policy
Release of information to other alumni:
The Viterbo University Alumni Office may release information about other alumni unless those alumni have requested in writing that this information not be released. In this case, the alumna/us will be contacted by the Alumni Office and the inquirer's request will be conveyed. Information will not be released for commercial purposes.
Release of information to faculty and staff:
The Viterbo University Alumni Office may release information about its alumni to current faculty and staff. Information will not be released for commercial purposes.
Release of information to students:
The Viterbo University Alumni Office may release information about alumni unless those alumni have requested in writing that this information not be released. Information will not be released for commercial purposes.