Baccalaureate Degree Requirements
The University Catalog has outlined the specific requirements for graduation. The following is a summary of graduation requirements, but consult the catalog for details:
1) A minimum of 128 credits total, with at least the last 30 credits taken at Viterbo.
2) A minimum of 43 upper division credits (300 and 400 level courses).
3) Completion of General Education Program and Competencies Required for Graduation.
4) Completion of all requirements for a major field of study and a minor, if officially declared.
5) Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00.
6) Completion of foreign language requirement if earning a B.A. degree.
7) File an application for graduation with the Registrar's Office at the time you register for the last full semester at Viterbo (Students who graduate during the summer need to apply for graduation when they register for the Spring semester). The deadline for the receipt of this form is January 15th for May or summer
graduates and October 15 for December graduates.
For more information about graduation and a link to the Application for Degree form, see the Registration and Course Schedule Information page.