Online Organizational Management
This general business degree is useful for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and skills while advancing their career. The organizational management degree program focuses on developing management skills used in today's business world. Transfer in an associate degree or credits previously acquired from other accredited institutions. This accelerated program can be completed fully online, generally in about two years, depending on how many credits are transferred in and whether you are able to be a full-time or part-time student.
Graduates of the organizational management program are prepared to work in leadership positions in a variety of business settings. This program also prepares students to go on to graduate programs at Viterbo University, in either the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program or in the Master of Arts in Servant Leadership (MASL) program.
Graduates of the organizational management program find jobs in a variety of settings including:
- business and industry
- health care
- human resources
- non-profit agencies
- retail and sales
Key concepts you will learn in this program:
- organizational behavior
- organizational communication
- managing and leading
- ethics and sustainability
- quality management
- managerial marketing
- managerial accounting and finance
- human resource management
The organizational management program offers:
- a generous transfer credit policy that allows you to transfer credits from other regionally-accredited institutions (see our articulation agreements).
- the option to attend full time or part time.
- personalized advising and support services.
- flexibility, with classes available in eight-week terms.
- classes that begin three times per year: August, January, and May.
- tutoring and writing assistance through our on campus Academic Resource Center
For More Information
For more information, check out details on the Organizational Management program or our Organizational Management FAQs. And if you are interested in our online or evening Organizational Management program, contact Adult Learning at Viterbo University by completing the "Request Information" form on this page or by calling (608) 796-3010.