Viterbo University Scholarship Application
Accepted students to Viterbo University may receive an academic scholarship upon admission. This scholarship application is intended for additional competitively-awarded scholarships. Scholarships awarded from this application range from $500 - full tuition. No single factor will be responsible for an applicant receiving a scholarship. Factors which may be considered include: academic performance, letters of recommendation, extracurricular or professional activities, community involvement, scholarship essay, and financial need. The scholarships available and specific requirements for each are available at: http://www.viterbo.edu/affordable. After submitting the application, you will receive further instructions on how to submit letters of recommendation.
The deadline for all scholarships is February 1, 2018, unless you are interested in the Health Science Scholarship or Nightingale Nursing Scholarship. The deadline for the Health Science Scholarship is January 19, 2018, with an on-campus competition for finalists on February 9, 2018. The deadline for the Nightingale Nursing Scholarship is January 5, 2018, with an on-campus competition for finalists on February 2, 2018.
If you qualify for additional scholarships you will be contacted directly by the university.
The following scholarships are awarded from this application:
• Alumni Children’s (Sr. Celestine)
• Coulee Region White Cane Club Scholarship
• Edward “Pop” Janke Scholarship for Brillion Students
• Health Science Scholarship Competition
• Hope Diocesan
• J. Senty Families Scholarship
• John and Anna Mann Scholarship
• Nightingale Nursing Scholarship Competition
• Norman L. Gillette, Sr. Family Scholarship
• NURSES (Nursing for Underserved Rural Students seeking Educational Success)
• Professional Diversity
• Project Success
• Russell and Vera Smith Foundation Scholarship for the Dahl School of Business
• Russell and Vera Smith Finance Scholarship
• Xcel Energy Women in Science and Math