Western Technical College Transfer Business Scholarship
Viterbo University offers a renewable scholarship to a Western Technical College student graduating with an AAS degree in any of the business programs who intends to enroll full-time at Viterbo University in the fall following his/her spring graduation. The amount of the scholarship is $2,000 and in addition to any other scholarships awarded by Viterbo University. To apply, download the application (pdf) or apply online.
Selection and notification of the winners will be made on or before June 1 or until all scholarships are awarded.
- Plan to enroll full-time in the fall term immediately following the spring graduation from Western Technical College.
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 from Western.
- Have graduated from one of the AAS business programs offered at Western.
- Plan to enroll in a traditional undergraduate Dahl School of Business program at Viterbo (not Center for Adult Learning program).
- Separate application required.
The Transfer Business Scholarship will renew for an additional two years provided the student maintains a Viterbo cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher and remains enrolled full-time in one of the Dahl School of Business programs.