- Hometown: Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Campus ministry, Viterbo Student Nursing Association (VSNA), and Voyager.
- How’s the food? The food is great! As a guy I tend to eat food all the time so I was happy to find out how delicious the food is everyday.
- Favorite place on campus and why? The nursing building. Its where I spend most of my time learning while on campus and its brand new!
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? Go to the riverside park to look at the Mississippi during the sunset.
- Why did you choose VU? The amazing nursing program, the Franciscan heritage, and the overly abundant hospitality.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Go to a school that fits you. Don’t choose a school based on what others will think of you.
Go to a school that will better yourself for the future and will teach you the way to succeed in your field of study.
- Career aspirations? I hope to one day have a career as an ER or OR nurse in a hospital setting.