- Hometown: Woodbury, Minnesota
- Major: Math Education
- Campus Involvement: Varsity Volleyball, Math Tutor, Voyager, Franciscan Friend
- How's the food?: SO good. It is very home-style, comfort cooking which is nice to have if I was ever missing home!
- Favorite place on campus and why?: The sand volleyball court and the Mathy Center! It's such an awesome place to workout and there is always something fun happening there whether it be intramural sports or group workout classes.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse?: Go to the bluffs or The Pearl (the best place to get ice cream).
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because of the volleyball program and how kind people were to my family and I when we were on campus. I felt so welcomed and special and that was something I hadn't found on other campuses. I also knew Viterbo would be somewhere where I would be equally successful in the classroom and on the volleyball court.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search?: Do not be close minded to a small campus/school and listen to those you are closest to;
they may see something that the school offers that you do not see yet. Also, relax and enjoy the exciting time of choosing a place that you feel is best for YOU!
- Career aspirations?: To become one of the best middle/high school math teachers!