- Hometown: Waterford, Wisconsin
- Major: Biology
- Campus involvement: Honors Program, Viterbo Lumen Newspaper (sports editor), and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? Marinated chicken pitas at Steve's station
- Favorite place on campus and why? The library! I love checking out study rooms, even if I don't use them to study!
It is really nice to have an hour or two to yourself to be productive or just have some uninterrupted alone time.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My friends and I like to go for walks downtown, and we always end up at Riverside Park. Going downtown is a lot of fun, and I always hit the Pearl for ice cream on the way to the park.
- Why I chose VU: I won third place at the Health Science Scholarship competition, which was a great factor into my decision. During the competition I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the science faculty which I knew I would be working with during my years at Viterbo. Everyone was very friendly and I loved the La Crosse area.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Try your best to consider what you really want in a college, and a college-town. Don't go where your friends or boyfriend/girlfriend is going because college is the time for you to find yourself, explore all possible opportunities and meet new people.
- Career aspirations? Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)