- Hometown: Savage, Minnesota
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Viterbo Student Nurses Association (VSNA), and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? Steve's pasta bar. I love Steve's meals! It is always a luxury to have a custom meal when you want to switch it up.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place is the Assisi Courtyard because it is a great place to hang out and relax with your friends or do some homework when the weather is nice.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite thing to do is to go the the Pearl Ice Cream Parlor and walk by the river.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because of its outstanding nursing program and reputation. I loved that the school wants to encourage nursing students to help each other instead of being a cut-throat enviroment. Coming from a big high school I have really learned to love the close-knit community feel of Viterbo.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Don't go to a certain college just because all your friends are going there. College is a great time to have a fresh start and branch out.
- Career aspirations? I would love to become a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner because I love helping people feel good about the skin they are in!