- Hometown: Stephens City, Virginia
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Community Wellness Club, Assistant House Manager at the Fine Arts Center, Orientation Leader, Viterbo Student Nurses Association (VSNA), and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why: The second floor of the library. The desks hidden along the walls behind the bookshelves are the best places to study and it is where I can get the most work done.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: I love to go hiking up the bluffs and seeing a different perspective of the city. The Rim of the City is my favorite view of La Crosse. My other favorite thing to do is go walking or running along the marsh trails. In the evenings when the sun is going down, the marsh trails may be the most peaceful place in La Crosse.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because of its small campus. You are not just a number here at the school, but you are cared for by the professors and staff. When the professors know your name and are working closely alongside you, you learn and grow so much more than you would being in a huge lecture where you are just a face in the crowd. I have gotten the opportunity to build awesome relationships with other students and when I walk around campus it is nice to recognize people instead of being surrounded by a bunch of people you have never seen before.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Be open-minded when checking out schools. I always thought that I wanted to go to some huge college, but after visiting Viterbo I saw how much better of a fit a small campus would be for me. Also listen to your gut, when you are touring schools you will get this feeling of what is right for you!
- Career Aspirations: I hope to become a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit nurse!