- Hometown: Blaine, Minnesota
- Major: Music Theatre Minor: Dance
- Campus involvement: Improv Team Captain, Drama Club at the Boys & Girls Club, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the Caf? Anytime there are noodles or margarita pizza, I am the happiest person alive.
- Favorite place on campus and why? I love the Assisi Courtyard, especially when it is nice out! It's great for stargazing, Frisbee, or just laying out in the sun with friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I love walking downtown with friends and going to the bookstore or the Root Note, which is the cutest little coffee shop ever! They have live music, trivia nights, and crepes! Also, you can't go wrong with an adventure through the bluffs.
- Why I chose VU: I was interested in Viterbo for their theatre program, but when I came to visit I had this gut feeling that this is where I was supposed to end up. I could tell the people here were really going to care about me and my growth as a student, artist, and a human.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Listen to your gut and don't be afraid to ask questions!
- Career aspirations? To be a working actor!