- Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
- Major: Theatre
- Campus involvement: Concert Choir, Improv Club, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My own bed, because it is where I can finnaly relax after long and stressful days.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? The bluffs and Riverside Park.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo for the quality education that came with the community, and the opportunity offered to me is hard to resist.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Look for the programs that are right for you, but keep in mind that community is a big part in fostering a good education.
- Career aspirations? I am going to be the next huge entertainer. Everyone will stop and look when I enter the room!