- Hometown: Shawano, Wisconsin
- Major: Business Management and Leadership
- Minor: Music
- Campus involvement: Concert Choir, 9th Street Singers, Resident Assistant, Campus Ministry, V-Hawks for Life, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the cafe: Steve’s gyros are great and definitely one of my favorite meals.
- Favorite place on campus and why: I love the Assisi courtyard. It’s so beautiful and a great place to study outside, set up a hammock, or just have a conversation with a friend.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: I love being outside so it’s always fun to hike the bluffs! Hixon Trails are a great place to go for a hike. Also, I spent a lot of time at coffee shops downtown studying or spending time with friends. Jules and The Root Note are two of my favorites!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because I fell in love with the campus on my tour. I loved the community environment and the people I met were so welcoming and friendly. I knew that this was a place that would feel like home to me. I also really liked the smaller class sizes and the personal attention I knew I would get from a smaller school like Viterbo.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Don’t be afraid to ask questions and really investigate the schools you’re interested in. College is an exciting new adventure so spend time making sure you can find a place where you can thrive and will be able to call home.