- Hometown: Shawano, Wisconsin
- Major: Business Management and Leadership
- Minor: Music
- Campus involvement: Concert Choir, 9th Street Singers, Resident Assistant, Campus Ministry, V-Hawks for Life, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? Steve’s gyros are great and definitely one of my favorite meals.
- Favorite place on campus and why? I love the Assisi courtyard. It’s so beautiful and a great place to study outside, set up a hammock, or just have a conversation with a friend.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I love being outside so it’s always fun to hike the bluffs! Hixon Trails are a great place to go for a hike. Also, I spent a lot of time at coffee shops downtown studying or spending time with friends. Jules and The Root Note are two of my favorites!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because I fell in love with the campus on my tour. I loved the community environment and the people I met were so welcoming and friendly. I knew that this was a place that would feel like home to me. I also really liked the smaller class sizes and the personal attention I knew I would get from a smaller school like Viterbo.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Don’t be afraid to ask questions and really investigate the schools you’re interested in. College is an exciting new adventure so spend time making sure you can find a place where you can thrive and will be able to call home.