- Hometown: Goshen, Indiana
- Major: Arts Administration
- Minor: Music
- Campus involvement: Platinum Edition, Campus Ministries, VU after Dark, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why: My favorite spot on campus would have to be the Assisi Courtyard! Day or night, the courtyard is a great place to study or just hang with friends. No matter the season, you are always guaranteed to find a great time!
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: Downtown La Crosse is always full of new and exciting things to explore! My favorite place would have to be the relaxing Pearl Street Books! But no weekend would be truly complete without an order of garlic knots from Politos!
- Why I chose VU: From my very first visit to Viterbo, I found myself being drawn to its welcoming charm. Immediately following my visits, I received a wave of support and assistance. Today I know that these acts were not to bribe me into attending, but the university's way of making sure that I was more than just a number. I continue to feel this support even after my first year, through my professors, faculty, and even other students. This, and many other amazing experiences have allowed my transition to college to be a lot easier and I can honestly say I have enjoyed the journey!
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Make sure you are keeping all aspects of your college experience in mind! Although it’s important to choose a school with your intended field of study, how you are receiving that information and the opportunities available to you are just as important! Only you truly know how you learn best! For me, it was the intimate classes sizes, allowing me to create relationships with my professors! You also need to keep in mind that this will be your home for the next few years. Coming from someone who is further from home, I can tell you that this defiantly makes a difference. You will be doing plenty of growing, so choosing a university that allows you to feel comfortable and at home makes a world of a difference.