- Hometown: Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Major: Nursing
- Minor: Servant Leadership
- Campus involvement: President of V-Hawks for Life, Campus Ministries, Student Government Association (SGA), Love Your Melon crew, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf: Grilled chicken pita sandwich at Chef Steve's station. The food in the Caf is great! There are many options for students to choose from and it is always fresh. I have never had a hard time choosing what to eat for a meal.
- Favorite place on campus and why: My favorite place on campus is San Damiano chapel. The cahpel is so beautiful inside and it is a place where I can go be quiet and talk to God. Whenever I am having a rough day I can go there and set the world aside for a moment and just contemplate the things happening in my life.
Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: I love being able to walk downtown and see all the different things La Crosse has to offer. My favorite place is probably down by the river. I love to take walks along the river and the sunsets are beautiful. Going downtown is a lot of fun, and I always hit the Pearl for ice cream on the way to the park.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because I learned that the nursing program was very good and well-known. I didn't apply until late in my senior year because I had planned to go to a different school at first. The admission office was so helpful in directing me to register for classes over the phone and walking me through online forms. Overall I had a great feeling that this was the school for me without even touring the campus. Before I moved in for my first semester I came to visit the shcool and fell in love with the atmosphere and the hspitality from everyone here. Viterbo is a wonderful college that has provided me with a home away from home.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Follow your instincts when it comes to choosing the college you want to attend. If you can see yourself living and attending classes there for the next four years then you have your answer. I would suggest looking deeper into the program you may want to enter rather than focusing on the dorm room or food on campus. You will know if it is the right college for you and just trust your gut!
- Career aspirations: I am not sure what area of nursing I want to work in but I am leaning towards maternity or pediatrics. I love working with children!