- Hometown: Hayward, Wisconsin
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Viterbo women's golf team, intramural volleyball, taize prayer, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in The Caf? The ice cream bar, with Steve's spicy stir-fry coming in a close second.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus is anywhere outside. I love walking on campus between classes because the buildings here are beautiful and the grounds are always kept perfect. There are two courtyards that are perfect for relaxing or playing sports in, and every spring there's even a carnival held here.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I love to go hiking in the bluffs because the view from the top is breathtaking. I also enjoy walking downtown with a big ice cream cone from The Pearl in each hand.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because I feel like an important person here, not just a number. My teachers know me and truly want to see me succeed, and, on top of it all, the campus and the city of La Crosse are absolutely beautiful.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Pick the school that you immediately fall in love with. You will know when you find it.
- Career aspiration: I hope to travel the world with my nursing career