- Hometown: Geneva, Minnesota
- Major: Biochemistry Minor: Psychology
- Campus involvement: Tri-Beta National Honor Society, Honors Program, Intramurals, Voyager, and hoping to be in the DNA club next year.
- Favorite meal in the Caf? Steve's pasta days, I like spaghetti noodles with alfredo sauce, chicken and broccoli! AlsoSteve's taco salads are awesome!
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus is Einstein's because it is a great place to meet up with friends or to do homework. Plus, the bagels and coffee are always great too!
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite thing to do in La Crosse is to go hiking. There are many trails around the area and the views are amazing.
- Why I chose VU? I chose Viterbo because of its Nursing program, and my love for the small size where it only takes two minutes to walk across campus. I also really love the city of La Crosse. It is the perfect distance from my hometown and a good size compared to my hometown of 500 people. Most importantly, I loved how welcoming everyone was when I visited!
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Go with what your heart tells you. Don't let your parents or friends influence your decision because it is YOU who has to like it. I loved being the only one from my senior class that attended Viterbo because it was a fresh start to meet so many great friends. Another thing I strongly suggest is not to room with your best friend from high school. Meet new people and branch out. That is what college is for!
- Career aspirations? I want to go to medical school to either become a psychiatrist or go into emergency medicine.