Are you a freshman?
You are considered a freshman if you:
- are entering college for the first time.
- have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- have any college credit taken prior to high school graduation.
Discover what makes Viterbo special
Learn about us — Join our mailing list and explore our website.
Talk to us — We want to know about you and what you want for your future. Take time to talk to one of our admission counselors and find out what Viterbo has to offer.
Visit Us — Experience the warmth of our community for yourself, meet your professors, and connect with future friends. Many students say a campus tour confirmed that Viterbo is the right place for them.
Ready to apply?
Applying to college can seem like a big step. Don’t worry, we are ready to help you! Call us at 1-800-VITERBO (1-800-848-3726).
You are encouraged to begin the application process any time after July 1 the summer before your senior year of high school.
We’ve made applying easy to do online.
Send transcripts and test scores
Send the following documents to the Viterbo University Admission Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601:
If you haven’t taken the ACT/SAT, let us know at email@example.com or 608-796-3010.
- High school transcripts or GED/HSED: These must come directly from your high school.
- If you have earned college credit through Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or earned college credit at another college or university (including Youth Options courses), request an official copy of your scores or transcript to be sent to Viterbo.
- ACT/SAT test scores: These are required. Your high school may be able to include this with your high school transcript. Viterbo's school codes: ACT: 4662 / SAT: 1878
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
To receive financial aid, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online and include Viterbo’s school code: 003911. It is best to apply for financial aid as early as possible. Helpful information about application forms and an application checklist is available for you.
We recommend that you grant access to your parents through our parent portal.
Viterbo University offers many scholarships. Talk to your admission counselor to find out about scholarships that might be a good fit for you and application deadlines.
Already applied or looking for more information? Go to www.viterbo.edu/admission.