- Hometown: Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Major: Nursing
- Minor: Family Studies and Psychology
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, Resident Hall Association, Campus Ministry, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus is on one of the couches in Campus Ministry. It’s a wonderful little room that is always full of laughter and music. I love hanging out there between classes and getting caught up with my friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I love going to the bluffs, especially to watch the sunset. You can see the whole city and the river. It’s breathtaking. I also love to go to the Pearl for ice cream! I highly recommend the Mississippi Mud flavor!!!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because of its wonderful nursing program and the feel of campus. Viterbo felt like home from the second I walked on campus. The people here are so friendly and there is always something fun to do.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? If you get your choice down to two schools, do an overnight tour at both to really get the feel of campus. My overnight experience was the reason I came to Viterbo! I had an awesome experience and made new friends before move in day.
- How do you feel about the campus size? Don’t be taken aback by how small campus is! I meet a new person every day and I also have lots of one on one time with my teachers who know my name. I love that my longest walk is a whopping 7 minutes from my room to chair.