- Hometown: Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Major: Nursing
- Minor: Family Studies and Psychology
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, Resident Hall Association, Campus Ministry, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why: My favorite place on campus is on one of the couches in Campus Ministry. It’s a wonderful little room that is always full of laughter and music. I love hanging out there between classes and getting caught up with my friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: I love going to the bluffs, especially to watch the sunset. You can see the whole city and the river. It’s breathtaking. I also love to go to the Pearl for ice cream! I highly recommend the Mississippi Mud flavor!!!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because of its wonderful nursing program and the feel of campus. Viterbo felt like home from the second I walked on campus. The people here are so friendly and there is always something fun to do.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: If you get your choice down to two schools, do an overnight tour at both to really get the feel of campus. My overnight experience was the reason I came to Viterbo! I had an awesome experience and made new friends before move in day.
- How do you feel about the campus size: Don’t be taken aback by how small campus is! I meet a new person every day and I also have lots of one on one time with my teachers who know my name. I love that my longest walk is a whopping 7 minutes from my room to chair.