- Hometown: Rosemount, Minnesota
- Major: Nutrition and Dietetics
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, student manager of Cafeteria, Student Dietetics Association (SDA), and Voyager
- Favorite place on campus and why? Assisi Courtyard, especially in the summer, because there's plenty of room to tan, study, and be active; plus, the kids from the Boys and Girls Club come to play out there and leave drawings with notes on the sidewalks! At night it's a great place for stargazing and you can see San Damiano's bell tower all lit up; it looks like a beacon in the dark.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I LOVE going to the bluffs and taking walks downtown. The bluffs have great trails and an amazing view of the city, while downtown has fun shops and restaurants, and the river!
- Why did you choose VU? I first chose Viterbo because it had an accelerated track for my major, but when I came to visit I felt completely at home. Everyone is so kind and hospitable-opening doors and smiling. I also love Viterbo's small size. It doesn't take long to start to recognize most people on campus, so you feel more known than at a large school.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? First, make sure the school has the major you want and it's in a location you feel comfortable in. After that, just visit and see which ones stick out in your mind as friendly and welcoming! Also, make sure the school has your best interest as their first priority.
- Career Aspirations? I have no clear career plan at this time (shout out to Life for providing too many exciting options!)