- Hometown: El Paso, Texas
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, Peer Mentor, President of Viterbo Running Club, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? Anything from Steve's corner is always a must! From tacos to stir fry- it's all good!
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus is the Mathy Center, I love to go in there and run, play basketball and work out. It is a great place to relieve stress and energy.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite thing to do is to run around La Crosse. The trails, rivers and bluffs are all fantastic places to run. No matter where you go you’re always in for a treat rain or shine.
- Why I chose VU: I took a leap of faith with Viterbo. I was recruited for cross country and track, and heard that there was a good nursing program. I had never visited until the day I came for cross country pre-season camp. Once I got here though I fell in love with the campus, the people, and La Crosse.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Leaps of faith are exciting and all, but really do your research and visit. I was lucky enough to find myself on such a great campus. I would highly recommend having an idea of what the university that you plan on spending the next four years is all about.
- Career aspirations? The plan has always been to go into emergency medicine and someday become a flight nurse. But my mind is always open to other careers in the nursing field.