- Hometown: El Paso, Texas
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, Peer Mentor, President of Viterbo Running Club, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf: Anything from Steve's corner is always a must! From tacos to stir fry- it's all good!
- Favorite place on campus and why: My favorite place on campus is the Mathy Center, I love to go in there and run, play basketball and work out. It is a great place to relieve stress and energy.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: My favorite thing to do is to run around La Crosse. The trails, rivers and bluffs are all fantastic places to run. No matter where you go you’re always in for a treat rain or shine.
- Why I chose VU: I took a leap of faith with Viterbo. I was recruited for cross country and track, and heard that there was a good nursing program. I had never visited until the day I came for cross country pre-season camp. Once I got here though I fell in love with the campus, the people, and La Crosse.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Leaps of faith are exciting and all, but really do your research and visit. I was lucky enough to find myself on such a great campus. I would highly recommend having an idea of what the university that you plan on spending the next four years is all about.
- Career aspirations: The plan has always been to go into emergency medicine and someday become a flight nurse. But my mind is always open to other careers in the nursing field.